Saturday, September 12, 2009

Online Shopping

Wow! I didn't realize how long it has been since the last time I was here. I might have been feeling a little better... No, I'm not sick. I didn't got sick. It's just that I don't feel like doing something for quite a while. Oh well, now that I'm back, I guess I feel like doing something :)

So, what has been keeping me busy? Nothing much, really. Only that I've been doing a lot of online shopping. I know, I am guilty. But, what can I do if the price is just so right? Especially this designer underwear! I already owned a couple of pairs of these diesel underwears and they just fit right. You don't have to worry about wedgies :). Plus zappos service is excellent!

Ok. Ok. You might think I'm only doing online shopping for undies. No. I actually buy a lot of stuff online. Because I notice that I save more that way. More bargains, more selections and you don't have to worry about encountering some unrespectful salesladies. You know how they are when they get up from the wrong side of the bed and go to work... just like any other normal person :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home