Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just some updates

And so, I got a couple of calls for interview. But I guess those jobs are not really for me for the interview date was while we were in the middle of our roadtrip.

We started ripping the road after I got out of the office on the 30th of May and came back on the 11th of June. It was short because I didn't have enough VL left, but we covered a lot of areas and meet a lot of people. We stopped at Kansas City to watch Drag Racing, St. Louis to watch a baseball game, Arkansas to visit relatives and friends, then back home thru Oklahoma. In short, we made a big circle. We didn't fly. We don't want to experience the hassle of flying again. We drove. And we saved a lot! We spent almost $600 (only) on gas. Nothing can beat that. We are in the comfort of our vehicle and we can stop whenever we want. I guess I can say that we had a lot of fun!

And since I came back, I've been very busy. At work, that is. It's good though. At least I'm working. My brain is working and I'm not being wasted.

By the way, I just talked to my sister yesterday. She sounded really good! Which is nice. She was able to recover really quick, to the delight of her doctors and the whole family. She'll have her next session by the end of this month. I hope she'll fight with it like the last one. Thank you all very much for your prayers!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home