Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lazy

Yes, that's how I've been lately. Lazy. I don't feel like doing anything. When I get home from work, I feel so tired that I wanted to take a nap before I can even change. I don't understand it co'z I didn't have that much to do at work. Hmmm... Probably that's one reason? Is it because I'm bored? Or probably becuase it's just too hot for the last few days? I guess that's what it is. Yeah, I guess that's the real reason. Imagine getting in your car with a 117 Degrees Farenheight at 5 o'clock in the afternoon! I feel like I'm being grilled inside. I just crack the window a little bit co'z it's dusty outside and dust makes me sick and I don't want to have runny nose in the middle of the summer! Ahhh... It's hard to be alive isn't it? :)

--This experience makes me wish I'm back in the Philippines. Why? Because in the Philippines, I don't own a car so, I don't have to worry about driving a hot car. Taxi is everywhere that when I get in one, it's cool inside and I just have to tell the driver my destination. I don't have to worry about traffic, it's the taxi drivers problem - if I have an appointment, I just have to alot an hour or two on the road. I don't have to worry about parking - I hate lateral parking-, because he will just drop me off to the place I told him to - that is if the driver is not twisted. Or, I can always choose to ride a jeepney or bus or LRT/MRT whenever I'm in a hurry so I don't have to worry about over speeding. --

Oh well... There's no turning back now. Lazy it is, alright. I wish it's already fall... and fall season all the time...

Now, that's makes me feel like I'm human again :))

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

Wire, ok sa rants ah, tamad mo nga, haha.

Aba, hanap na lang personal driver kasi...

Uy ty sa message on my blog.

August 7, 2008 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Ers said...

hay, iba nga ang mainit. its rainy season sa pinas ngayon, you wouldnt like it either. hehehe.

winter dito ngayon, pero di gaanong malamig. i like it.

btw, tagged you here girl: http://eraofchris.blogspot.com/2008/08/online-diva.html.

im learning how to drive pala, hirap! hehehe.

August 7, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home